Friday, May 30, 2008

Dragons, mythical creatures




You think dragons as reptiles of today or the past of dinosaurs. But what I am talking about are dragons as mythical creatures. We all know dragons creatures that are alike from reptiles, serpents with or without wings, or two legs or more, and their not true. Non-fiction or fiction? I found some evidence, that you may think it is real or not real just a hoax. You'll just have to find out yourself!

What I have research about dragons are mythical creatures, and are part of religious beliefs and somethings related to that. There are also many different kinds of dragons (shown below), but the commonly known is the western (left) and the eastern dragons (right). There are known by legends and myths about dragons spread all over the world. Well now some people said that they saw dragons, but it could mistaken by a reptiles of today. Or it couldn't be?




I found evidence of a dragon, but I can't tell if it real. While flying over Tibet’s Himalayas on June 22 last year, an amateur photographer accidentally caught an image of two peculiar dragon-shaped objects which looked like dragons in the sky (close up shown in the bottom left). He called these two objects “the Tibet dragons.” (On the right is the full. Showing in bottom left corner of the picture of the figure.)













Are you convinced ?What do you think of those pictures? a hoax? just a figure of glaciers? or you think of it as cloud formations? To me, I'm not sure, but it does look like two dragon tails and at the same time it looks glaciers since it is near the Himalayas. It's your choice of what you think of those pictures and dragons, but we might never know the truth of mythical dragons. Not only dragons but some enigmas, but maybe someday we may find some evidence and the truth behind those mysteries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Nice photos! Actually, I don't know whether they are real... though I would really them to be ;). But I think what's important is not whether dragons exist, but the great wisdom and thoughts the stories about them (from mythology or modern tales) show us... Remember Harry Potter, Tne Hobbit, or Greek mythology? I strive for that too in my books too (for example - One can fight money only with money - Tale Of The Rock Pieces).
And BTW I think that the ancient dinosaurs were pretty much like dragons, there were some that spitted poison that burned the flesh (remember Jurassic Park?)... Not to mention their horrible appearance ;)...
Best wishes to all dragon fans! Let the wonderful noise of the sea always sounds in your ears! (a greeting of my water dragons' hunters).